Are you looking for the best gaming mouse for under Rs.2000? Yes, then this post for you, If you’re someone who’s love to play a game or looking to get into gaming, then you must need a gaming mouse. A gaming mouse is an important component to have for any gamer.
Here we have the best gaming mouse under Rs.2000 that you can buy in 2022.
I’m going to share the best gaming mouse at an affordable price rate. There is a wide range of budget options when it comes to a gaming mouse. While creating this list, I consider some important features like accurate sensors, and easy handling, RGB lighting, extra buttons for a better gaming experience. And there is a high chance that you’ll find a mouse with the perfect combination of features as per your needs.
1. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Wired Gaming Mouse
Logitech G402 is a gaming mouse especially for gamers, it is very comfortable in hand easy to grip. It has a very good response time and those customizable buttons help a lot in other applications like photoshop where DPI shift can cut down on the work time a lot. After using this you will never shift to another mouse. however, this mouse has age, which is 3-4 years depending on the use.
- HIGH-SPEED TRACKING: The fusion engine delivers one of the highest gaming mouse tracking speeds of up to 500 IPS. Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Length Cable: 2.1 m
- 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS: Customise your Logitech wired gaming mouse and enjoy default configuration straight out of the box or set up one-button triggers personal to you and save them to your G402 USB gaming mouse
- ON-THE-FLY DPI: Shift through up to four DPI settings, from pixel-precise targeting (250 DPI) to lightning-fast manoeuvres (4000 DPI)
- ADVANCED RESPONSE RATE: They will be communicated to the game at the highest possible speed
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight materials, rubber grips and low friction feet help ensure that your gaming sessions last as long as you can
2. Lenovo Legion M200 RGB Gaming Wired USB Mouse GX30P93886
Legion M200 RGB mouse, one of the best gaming mice in this price range. DPI change system was also great worth it. The build quality of the mouse is great, both sides have rubber so that your thumbs and fingers feel good.
- The Lenovo legion M200 RGB gaming mouse is designed for beginners and amateur PC gamers
- Ambidextrous comfortable design, it is affordable in price but uncompromised in functionality and performance, Maximum Operating Temperature 40 degrees Celsius (104 F)
- Legion M200 features a 5-button design, up to 2400 DPI with 4 levels DPI switch. Adjust DPI on the fly
- 7-color circulating-backlight for the look and feel with the comfort & strength of a braided cable
- It is easy-to-use and set up without any extra complicated software
3. Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
Razer Deathadder mouse, best for game lovers. High dpi gives you a smooth experience while playing a game. You can control it with razer synapse as per your need and can also interact with the mouse with lots of Features.
- Proven history of performance
- True 6,400 dpi optical sensor for fast and precise swipes
- Classic ergonomic form factor
- Distinctive shape designed for extended hours of gaming
- Multi-award winning technology
- 5 hype response buttons durable up to 10 million clicks
4. Logitech G102 Light Sync Gaming Mouse
Logitech G102, especially using this for gaming, is easy to hold and accurately gives an amazing experience. The wire is too long. works great for what I needed it for. I recommend this gaming mouse.
- Colourful light sync RGB: play in colour with our most vibrant light sync RGB featuring colour wave effects that are customisable across 16.8 million colours. 8,000 dpi sensor.
- Classic, gamer tested design: play comfortably and with total control. The simple 6-button layout and classic gaming shape form a comfortable, time-tested and loved the design
- Mechanical spring button tensioning: primary buttons are mechanical and tensioned with durable metal springs for reliability, performance and an excellent feel
- Customizable settings: to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech g hub gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 dpi settings
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, chrome post, USB port, internet access for Logitech gaming software (optional). USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
5. Redragon M808 Storm Lightweight RGB Gaming Mouse
Redragon M808 Storm Lightweight RGB Gaming Mouse, 85g Ultralight Honeycomb Shell – 12,400 DPI Optical Sensor – 7 Programmable Buttons – Precise Registration – Super-Lite Cable
Looks Amazing with dpi changing RGB lights it’s very comfortable in my hand played more than 6-7 hours continuously. It feels comfortable and smooth while used for gaming. it has extra 2 buttons on left used my thumb for a better experience.
- Years-Tested Ultralight -85g, the lightest mouse of Redragon with over the years using preference testing that welly fits for any hands and any tasks. A single click or swipe, totally in your control. Bluetooth: No
- Aesthetics of Hive – The cutout honeycomb shell covered with a comfy frosted finish gets you the essential buff for PRO, offers unlimited possibilities and infinite potential to maximize your aim.
- No-Drag Weave Cable – Not only the material and design of the mouse itself but also the cable is made of the lightest material to kill the weight and the friction as much as possible.
- 7 Programmable Buttons – All buttons are available for redefinition and assignment of complex macro keybindings, easy to deal with any impossible mission that comes your way.
- Sets Your DPI/RGB – 100 to 12400 DPI and 16.8 Million colours are all customizable with software support (Download from our website), engineer your liked way to win.
The above-mentioned gaming mouse is best for especially for gamers. I have covered every aspect that is important for a gamer that including comfortability, DPI settings, RGB lighting, easy handling, design, quick and accuracy, and more.
For those who looking for the best gaming mouse under 1000. You may also like this post; Best Wired Gaming Mouse Under 1000
Please note that if you have any suggestions or I missed any good gaming mouse in this list, let us know in the comment section.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Wireless Mouse Under Rs 1000