Tips to Enhance Your Smart TV Ownership Experience
Most people admire the picture quality of TVs available in electronics stores, but when they finally bring one home, they’re often disappointed. This is because the TV somehow doesn’t look good while browsing the store or on the internet. Do not worry. Nothing wrong with the new TV.
Enhance Your Smart Tv Streaming Experience with these tips:
Smart TVs are not smart if you play poorly. Take advantage of the features available to make your TV viewing experience smoother. We hope the list below will help you find out.
1. Smartness requires Information
Disconnect the Internet from your smartphone and lose most of your IQ. Since most smart TVs support 4K and 1080p is the standard in this generation, internet speed plays an important role. Streaming requires a stable, high-speed Internet connection.
Plus, smart TVs connect via Wi-Fi, so the location of your router is important. Make sure you have a high-speed Internet connection and a working router, and enough range to stream video without buffering.
2. Use an LED Strip:
This handy and lightweight accessory will transform your TV viewing experience. Using multicolored LED strip lights for new TVs is unique, but there are many benefits.
- Firstly, you can reduce eye strain caused by the screen brightness difference between different videos.
- Second, it makes the content on the screen more attractive, so the contrast is improved.
You can buy RGB LED Strip for TV Backlighting at Rs 599 and plug it into any 5V USB port.
3. Consider Adding an Audio Track:
Is there a better way to take advantage of your new LG LED TV than to make sure your TV’s sound is in line with picture quality? Of course, you don’t need a soundtrack to watch TV, as many modern LED TVs have attractive sound quality. For example, LG LED TVs. Create a home theater experience with soundtracks and new sound systems. That way you can make the most of your new TV and have an amazing experience that you just can’t afford.
4. Buy Universal Remote:
Have you ever considered buying a universal remote control? These unique gadgets are perfect for those who don’t want to use a lot of remote controls. With a universal remote control, you can have a remote control for all AV devices. The versatile remote is convenient for controlling everything from Bluetooth to audio devices and game consoles and Blu-ray players. With these gadgets, you can save your coffee table or bedside table from getting clogged.
5. Add a TV Stand
When shopping for a new TV, it’s so easy to learn about smart TVs that TV accessories should also be considered. However, television is getting better support As per the latest LG LED TV designs.
To get the most out of LG’s new LED TVs, you need a few small fixes. And no, you don’t have to have an electrical engineering degree to easily change the settings. You don’t even need to hire a professional – even if you can find articles or people to give you advice.
6. TV Size and Location:
How far you sit from the TV is definitely a personal decision. The general rule for HDTVs is about 1.5 times, but no more than 2.5 times the diagonal of the screen. On a 55″ or 60″ TV, you can be between 7 1/2 feet and 12 1/2 feet away from the screen. However, the higher pixel density of 4K Ultra HD TVs suggests that viewers can stay up to 30% closer than HDTVs.
If you haven’t yet purchased the desired TV for your home, check the surface of the wall before making your final purchase. You can also use wall tape to show where you want to set up your new TV, so you can be sure you’re buying the right size.
You may also like: Smart TV Buying Guide: How to Choose Best Budget Smart TV
Here Are Some Simple Tricks to Optimize the Sound and Picture Quality of Your Smart Tv.
- Restart the streaming service. To do this, log out and close the program. Reboot all running devices.
- Reboot your home network. There are times when a quick reboot is needed to fix a situation.
- Try disabling your Virtual Private Network (VPN). When using a VPN, the connection is redirected, which can lead to latency.
- Change DNS server. Sometimes third-party DNS servers are faster than the default servers.
- Try upgrading your hardware- it could be a router, smart TV, Wi-Fi hub or any combination of streaming devices.
- Refresh your internet connection. If more than one device is connected, try disconnecting one or two devices.
- Refresh your data package, especially if you regularly reach your data limit. Increase your bandwidth.
So now that we have to stay home, we are likely to get bored watching the same shows. Why not get more hooked and invest in a smart TV with some much-needed additions?
Experts say: “The more, the better.” If you think that the cost of LED TV is too high then you are wrong. The price of LG LED TVs ranges from Rs 9,990 to Rs 40,990. So think again and see if its layout and budget allow the LG LED TV to recreate the cinematic experience in your home.