5 Things You Should Buy for the Rainy Season
Must-Have Essentials For Monsoon Season You Should Buy
It is often said that “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” The monsoon season can be a beautiful time as long as you are prepared for it. We all know that the weather in India is unpredictable, especially the monsoon season. One moment you’re walking down the road all bright and sunny and then the next moment you’re soaking wet and looking for a bowl of rice to save your water damaged phone. C’est la vie!
Whether you love the rains or not, the best thing you can do is prepare well for the monsoon season. Here are the must-have essential things that will help you prepare for the rainy season;
1. Umbrella (Auto-Open & Close Function) – Black
The only way to enjoy the beauty of the rain is if you are nice and cozy under your umbrella. This travel umbrella is the perfect size that will fit in your bag, backpack, or briefcase without any trouble. The highlight? The unique auto-open mechanism keeps you try at the click of a button. It is not just practical. The added bonus is that you can choose a colorful umbrella to match your outfit and make a style statement as well.
- Black, full-size travel umbrella closes to a compact size
- Canopy automatically opens/closes at the touch of a button
- Soft-grip handle for a comfortable hold; wrist strap for hands-free carrying
- Imported; Made of durable steel and 100% polyester
- It features a durable steel construction with a canopy made of reliable, waterproof polyester
2. Waterproof Portable Rain Suit
Talking long walks in the rain can be quite relaxing; but spending long hours cleaning your clothes because of dirt from the rain can be quite frustrating. The waterproof portable rain suit is the perfect solution when you need to travel in the rain without getting your clothes dirty. The material is highly durable and breathable and the zippers are designed so that you can keep your phone and other essentials safe from the rain.
- MATERIAL : This rainwear jacket is made up of 100% high grade Ethylene-vinyl acetate material.
- MEASUREMENT: Mostly suitable for Adults with 112cm in height and 68cm in width.
- PRACTICAL: This is almost 50% thicker material translucent rainwear than others.
- COMFORT: Extremely lightweight, the long sleeves and big drawstring hood design will keep your arms, head, and neck dry.
- PORTABLE and REUSABLE: Unlike ordinary raincoats, our outerwear rain coat is quick-drying and also can be reused for long periods of time.
3. Water Resistant Laptop Backpack
Getting caught in the rain while you are on your way to the office is quite possibly the worst way to start your day. However, if you have a water-resistant Laptop Backpack then you should not have any trouble at all. The brilliant streamlined design sets the right tone between fashion, style, and functionality. The backpack comes with neat little compartments and pockets to store all your essentials, including your mobile phone, laptop or tablet, headphones, and so on.
- Backpack 21L Capacity that can fit 15.2 inch laptop
- Water Resistant with Advanced IPX4 coating.
- An invisible zipper pocket on the edge of the back panel.
- The backpack has a front zipper pocket for the ID card, Sanitizer, House keys, Pen.
- Made In India with 6 Months Warranty.
4. Universal Waterproof Pouch
Today it seems impossible to think of leaving the house without your smartphone or your headset. But what can you do when it is pouring outside and you’re afraid your belongings will get wet? Even if you could not afford to buy a waterproof smartphone, you can always get yourself a Universal Waterproof Pouch to save your precious belongings. This pouch is specially designed to fit all smartphones and comes with crystal clear windows that allow you to take photos or videos out in the rain.
- This pouch fits all smartphones up to 6.5″ diagonal size.
- It also doubles up as waterproof dry bag / wallet, to store credit card / [passport / cash etc.
- Crystal clear windows on both front and back sides.
- Features a simple snap and lock access, easy to keep out water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt
5. Power bank
Getting caught in a rainstorm can be frustrating; getting caught in a rainstorm when your phone battery is low is an absolute nightmare. This monsoon season you should get yourself a waterproof power bank that will keep your phone charged and ready whenever you need it. There are a range of all-weather portable power banks can charge your smart device at top speed so that you can stay in touch with family and friends even if you are stuck in the rain.
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 18 Watts Fast Charge
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 4 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 3 times
- Time to Recharge – Approx 6.7 hours(18W- 9V/2A charger, standard USB cable)
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual and 1 Power Bank (Charger not included)
Also Read: Best Selling Mobile Accessories Available in India 2020
Rainy season brings a shower of happiness, as well as the scent of light soil and cool fresh air. Did you know that a person who loves rain is called a ‘pluviophile’? So to all, you pluviophile’s out there, we hope you enjoyed the blog. We personally recommend these must-have essential things to get yourself ready for the monsoon season. We would like to hear from you as well. What would you love to carry in the monsoon season while going outside? If you also have something in mind that you feel is essential during the rains, please share your must-have things in the comments section.
2 thoughts on “5 Things You Should Buy for the Rainy Season”
Nice products …Really worth it.
Thanks for your appreciation. We recommend to you one more blog related to the same topic: Amazon Freedom Sale: Everything you need to know