Even though life without a smartphone seems impossible, not everyone can afford to buy the latest iPhone or the newest Samsung device. Whether you use your phone for work, to connect with a friend, or just to watch movies, you will want your phone to have the latest features and the fastest operating system. But as with anything else in life, nothing is free and the luxury of having a really good mobile phone comes at a price.
Top 5 Mobile Phones Under 20k in India 2020
But do you need to empty your bank account just to get a new phone? If you are looking for a top performance mobile phone but you need to stick to a limited budget you have come to the right place. This blog will explore the features and specifications of the best mobile phones under Rs 20,000.
1. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Battery: 5020mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 64MP Quad Camera
- Front Camera: 32MP In-Display Camera
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Display: 16.9cm (6.67) FHD+ DotDisplay
- Colors: Glacier White, Aurora Blue and Interstellar Black
- Unique Features: Fingerprint scanner and 33W Fast Charger included in-box
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is designed for max power and max performance. With a state of the art 64MP Quad Camera array and Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G ARM-based SoC, the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max truly is a monster of a phone. This phone makes a technological leap on the Note journey and takes the legacy of the Redmi Note to a whole new level. The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is especially popular among gamers because it guarantees truly elite gaming thanks to its incredible display and prolonged battery life.
2. Samsung Galaxy M31
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 64MP Ultra-High Resolution
- Front Camera: 32 MP HDR
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9611 SoC
- Display: 6.40-inch, 1080×2340 pixels
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Space Black
- Unique Features: Unmatched 6000mAh Battery and 15W Fast Charging
A phone built to last; is the best way to describe the Samsung Galaxy M31. Advertised and promoted as a mega monster, the Galaxy M31 is a phone that meets and in some cases exceeds all the fundamental requirements, including camera quality, battery life, and speed. Experts have labelled the phone as a megastar in the budget category because of the perfect balance of looks, design, and user experience. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is popular among amateur photographers on account of its Versatile 64MP Quad camera and daylight camera performance.
3. Redmi NOTE 8 PRO
- Battery: 4500mAh high-capacity battery
- Rear Camera: 64MP Ultra high-resolution
- Front Camera: 20MP Panorama selfie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T
- Display: 6.53-inch (1080×2340)
- Colors: Halo White, Gamma Green, Shadow Black, Dark Blue
- Unique Features: World’s 1st 64MP AI Quad Camera Array
Another phone from the Redmi family that makes the list is the Redmi NOTE 8 PRO. From the start, the NOTE 8 PRO stood out from the competition because it was the first mobile phone in the world to sport a powerful 64MP quad-camera array. The incredible depth sensor features and AI Semantic segmentation make this phone the number one choice among selfie lovers. The state of the art gaming processor also ensures you get to explore a world of entertainment and fun without any hiccups.
4. Samsung Galaxy M21
- Battery: Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 48.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP
- Front Camera: 20.0 MP
- Processor: Exynos 9611 (10nm) Octa-core
- Display: 16.21cm (6.4″) sAMOLED display
- Colors: Black, Blue
- Unique Features: Infinity U Display for best entertainment quality
One more phone from the Samsung family that managed to make its way up this list is the Samsung Galaxy M21. The phone manages to bring together different customers’ needs and puts it within reach at an affordable price. The Samsung Galaxy M21 has it all; long battery life, crystal clear display, and top performance speed. With its ultra-wide camera mode and scene optimizer, it is easy to see how this well-crafted device truly pushes the boundaries of what a budget smartphone can do. The Galaxy M21 is so popular because it offers effortless multitasking capabilities that are ideal for everyday users.
5. OPPO A5 2020
- Battery: 4880/5000mAh(Min/Typ)
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 8MP + 2MP +2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Display: 16.5cm (6.5”) 1600 by 720 pixels
- Colors: Mirror Black, Dazzling White
- Unique Features: AI Beautification feature automatically enhance images
And last but not the least, we round up our list with the incredible OPPO A5 2020. If you are an avid photographer and love to capture life’s moments with your smartphone then the OPPO A5 2020 has your name all over it. This amazing device comes with five separate cameras built into one phone. Whether you are looking for maximum photo resolution or beautiful panoramic pictures, the OPPO A5 2020 is tailor-made for you. The phone also uses a state-of-the-art Snapdragon processor that delivers faster performances with higher efficiency. Here’s everything you need to know about the OPPO A5 2020